To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA 19103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Alternative Investments Associate
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 11 days ago
$60,000.00 - $85,000.00 /Year
Banking - Financial Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is seeking a Hedge Fund Analyst for a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA) client that is going to add an Analyst to their growing team! The team oversees accounting, financial reporting, and administration for a wide range of alternative investment vehicles including single manager hedge funds and structured products.
- Assist with oversight of external administration, accounting and financial reporting for assigned funds
- Review accuracy and completeness of key deliverables prepared by the external administrators as part of the monthly NAV close process including cash, position and P/L reconciliations, investor allocations, fee calculations, distribution reports, and capital statements
- Ensure periodic fund NAV, investor reporting and financial reporting deliverable deadlines are met
- Perform reviews of periodic financial statements prepared by the external administrators to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with GAAP
- Assist an external administrator with year-end audits performed by independent accountants
- Coordinate internal approvals for payment of periodic fund expenses
- Work with an external administrator, internal team members, and other Company Groups to resolve accounting, financial reporting, or other operational issues as identified
- Perform other periodic internal reporting (regulatory reporting, fund metrics, AUM, fee revenue, and investor data)
- Respond to ad hoc requests from outside investors and other groups
- Participate in other group projects and initiatives as requested
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- A CPA designation will be a plus
- Hedge fund experience is preferred
In addition, the ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Must be self-motivated
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Good time management
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: FAAQG1615727
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.