To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boise, ID
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Software Developer IV
AccruePartners • Boise, ID
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
• Fortune 100 Pharmaceutical Services Company
• Awarded Top 20 Best Places to work in healthcare
• Global presence in 50+ countries with $140B in revenue
• Diversified organization servicing both manufacturers and providers within the industry
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
• Culture: Dynamic organization offering a vibrant culture and opportunity for growth
• Growth: High visibility role interfacing with key business leaders across organization
• Opportunity: Work with a name brand company who is a proven leader in their industry
• Stability: Dedicated leadership with stability and tenure
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
• Boise, Idaho
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of our VB.NET/C# applications, or their associated databases and data integration processes. This includes our eBV and Patient Plus (CRM) system and other web-based applications
• Must be able to read and interpret business requirements documentation and technical specifications
• Must be able to create detailed design and implementation documentation before and after code is written
• Responsible for unit testing, code reviewing and validating own and peers work.
• Must be able to package up own and peers work for release to Development and QC environments
• Must be able to participate in builds and coordination of installations to application environments
• Must participate in the appropriate hand-offs necessary between functional groups in a mature SDLC environment
• Must be well versed in agile delivery methodology and work well within an agile scrum based team concept.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
• +5 years in a Senior .Net Developer Role.
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills.
• Strong MVC / C#
• Strong knowledge of T-SQL stored procedure and database design experience required
• Ability to unit test and produce well documented code
• Work with Visual Studio and TFS
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to unit test code base with well documented coding standards
• Front end client side experience
o SASS / CSS / Bootstrap
o Angular 1.5 / React
• Middle tier
o MVC / C#
• Back end development
o SQL Server 2014 (DB2 a plus but not necessary)
o Database table structure design
o T-SQL stored procedure experience required
o WCF (Window Communication Foundation)
• Elastic Search experience
o Visual Studio 2015 (Required)
o Microsoft SQL Server Management
o Bit Bucket / TFS
• Experience working in an agile methodology a plus