To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Albany, NY
- Andrew Faragon
- Phone: 5182185882
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Albany, NY
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A local firm is looking to add an Architect to their current team.
Position would have the following responsibilities.
Makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have an important impact on extensive architectural activities.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity, foresight and mature architectural judgment in anticipating and solving challenging architectural problems.
- Determine project objectives and requirements.
- Develop standards and guidelines for diverse architectural activities.
- Determine compliance with technical documents and industry specific standards and codes.
- Involved in the analysis of client problems in conceiving and developing architectural solutions to those problems.
- Manage, coordinate and mentor staff and project level employees.
- Manage all aspects of client relations including attending meetings.
- Perform other like duties as assigned.
Bachelors in Architecture
Proficient in Autodesk Revit
Ability to produce construction documents
Ability to interact with Clients
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.