To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodland, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Transervice Logistics Inc. • Woodland, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, MHE
- Wash and fuel equipment and perform service calls; Assist with keeping shop and storage area clean
- CDL A or B License is highly desired; mandatory in some locations. Transervice will assist for CDL training in locations where it's mandatory.
- Sunday thru Thursday
- WEEKENDS OFF!
- $1500.00 Sign On Bonus
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniform Provided
- ASE Program Bonus $4500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Excellent health benefits
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace , Job Requirements
- CDL license is a Plus
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Basic math skills
- Certification from a diesel mechanic trade school or a minimum of 3 years of related experience as a diesel mechanic
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of hydraulics
- Own set of tools
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move items weighing up to 75 pounds
- A clean PSP/MVR
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and TMT
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen