Executive Director – Residential Care
If you are an experienced, Area Director of Operations, Regional Administrator, Regional Director, Director of Operations, or Executive Director with Intermediate Care Facility / ICF or Long Term Care / LTC experience, then you need to read on...
Executive Director Opportunity Description
Our client is a well-established Home and Community Based Care organization. They have a current opening for an Executive Director of Operations to oversee their Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) in the Anaheim, CA area. Residential Community leadership and Intellectual and Developmental Disability (IDD) population experience required. A clinician is not required. Relocation candidates will be considered.
An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including: competitive base salary plus incentives, health and dental insurance, generous PTO, retirement plans (401k) and a real opportunity to grow!
Executive Director Job Requirements
5+ years of ICF / LTC / Residential Care leadership experience required.
- Experience with the IDD Population.
- Experience with Medicaid and Community Waiver Programs.
- Business development and financial acumen a must.
Executive Director Job Responsibilities
- Full operational and financial oversight of residential community.
- Oversite of management team.
- Implement strategic growth plans through referral source management and community outreach.