To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Whitehouse Station, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Associate
The Chubb Corporation • Whitehouse Station, NJ
Posted 19 days ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Chubb is looking for an aspiring HR professional with a Bachelor’s Degree to join our Chubb Associate Program. As the industry leader in Property & Casualty insurance, Chubb is an employer of choice for students aspiring to develop a meaningful career in a fast-paced, diverse company. This is a permanent full-time position and a compelling opportunity to join a global, growing, financially stable and successful company.
At Chubb, we have designed our training program to hone your skills and talents, to help you reach your career goals. By joining the Chubb team, you will be part of an experience that supports the well-rounded development of critical business skills which in turn contributes to the future success of our company. Our blended program is designed to include hands-on business assignments, interactive classroom instruction, team assignments and direct interaction with some of our senior executives. As part of this program you will receive:
• Business training unique to a career at Chubb, including training to provide you with an understanding of our broader industry;
• Interpersonal effectiveness training to help you gain strong communication and interactive skills;
• Access to additional training to compliment your professional development.
You, along with your program peers, form a unique community of achievers who we believe will become the future leaders of Chubb.
Who are we looking for?
We currently have an immediate opening for an Associate to join our Human Resources function, supporting our Operations business units. This is an exciting opportunity with ability to grow both within the function and the company over time. Successful professionals at Chubb come from many backgrounds and experiences and bring that rich diversity with them to our company.
• Reports to the Senior HR Business Partner for Operations and provides support to multiple functional units.
• Works under the direction of multiple HR Partners to support business management to implement HR programs in support of business objectives.
• Supports and implements initiatives such as recruiting, compensation, benefits, employee relations, talent management and development, retention, performance management process, new-hire/on-boarding functions.
• Establishes effective client relationships with line of business managers and staff within the assigned units.
Job ID: 315995
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.
Human Resources Analyst
Whitehouse Station, NJ