To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
168 Norman Station Boulevard
Mooresville, North Carolina, NC 28117
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Store Associate - 168 Norman Station Blvd - Store 0864
*Tuesday Morning* • Mooresville, North Carolina, NC
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Tuesday Morning is taking the lead in off-price retail offering upscale decorative home accessories, housewares, seasonal goods and famous-maker gifts.
Our mission is simple; offer fresh and exciting merchandise at unbelievable value, with impeccable service.
With over 750 stores in 40 states, and continuing to grow, we are always seeking strong associates to fuel our growth.
Part-time Store Associates are responsible for the following:
- Deliver prompt and friendly service to Tuesday Morning guests; handle customer concerns professionally and respectfully
- Manage freight to sales floor process
- Process all sales in the Point of Sale System and handle monetary transactions accurately and effectively
- Maintain excellent store appearance and assist with store merchandising to provide a positive shopping experience for our guests
- Team oriented, positive, upbeat and friendly with the ability to maintain composure under pressure and resolve guest concerns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task, and prioritize
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction and periodic supervision
- Capable of regularly lifting 50+ lbs with frequent kneeling, bending and stooping
- Must be 18+ years old
Benefits - Join Tuesday Morning and enjoy:
- Some of the best hours in retail
- 20% Associate discount
- Rewarding career with advancement opportunities