To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Albuquerque, NM 87102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CSR Customer Service Representative – Call Center Agent (Finance)
Alliance Data card services • Albuquerque, NM
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Competitive Compensation + performance-based incentives!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Fitness reimbursement and wellness programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Back-up child care
- Tuition reimbursement
- A dynamic and innovative work environment
- Countless career and development opportunities
- And so much more!
- Using our computer system and customer care guidelines with your listening and problem-solving skills to investigate and fix customer’s issues
- Putting into action your good judgment to know when to ask for help with a customer, how to interpret a customer’s financial profile and how to balance taking care of the customer with taking care of our client’s business
- Updating the computer system during and each call to keep our systems up to date
- Striving to achieve or exceed goals through teamwork within a friendly competitive environment
- Maintaining composure when handling escalated/difficult calls
- Maintaining a high level of attention to details
- High school diploma or GED
- Stable employment record
- Ability to maintain outstanding attendance at all times
- Schedule flexibility to work 40 hours per week including days, evenings and weekends
- Ability to effectively communicate in a respectful and assertive manner
- Willingness to submit to and pass E-Verify and background check
- Ability to feel comfortable sitting for most of an 8h shift
- Excellent computer abilities to navigate our care systems, as well as the Windows environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Basic data-entry and typing skills
- Basic mathematical abilities
- Previous customer service experience, including but not limited to retail, food service, hospitality or call center
Alliance Data card services
Alliance Data is a leading global provider of tailored marketing and loyalty solutions, delivered through branded credit programs that drive more profitable relationships between our brand partners and their cardmembers. We offer private label, co-brand, and commercial products to many of the world's most recognizable brands. We uphold our Know more. Sell more.® promise by leveraging unmatched customer insights, advanced analytics, and broad-reaching innovative capabilities. It's how we deliver increased sales to our partners, build enduring loyalty to their brands, and provide more value to our cardmembers.
- Alliance Data offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
- Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with all applicable laws.
- Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
To learn more, visit www.KnowMoreSellMore.com/careers