To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job responsibility. They must also possess the essential qualifications listed below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials job responsibilities.Responsibilities
This role requires the individual to understand, troubleshoot, and fix equipment in our Gluten Free Bakery and Granola commercial manufacturing plants.
- Troubleshoot, repair, maintain bakery manufacturing equipment, and building.
- Prepare and maintain documentation on operational equipment efficiency.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in plans/manuals.
- Perform other duties as may be required and/or assigned.
- Follow and adhere to all company safety procedures.
- Must wear company supplied cotton uniform.
Successful candidates will have experience and skills in the following:
- Bakery equipment (all types) and ovens preferred.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical/control systems.
- Commercial machines.
- HVAC, electrical and mechanical systems.
- PM and troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to lift seventy-five without assistance frequently.
- Basic math skills.
- Able to provide personal hand tools to use.
- Must be flexible and available to work nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime. This is a 24 x 7 commercial bakery manufacturing operation.
- Applicants must be able to communicate and work effectively with all employees.
- All applicants must have the ability to stand and/or stoop for the full shift.
- Have the ability to climb onto overhead structures and on top of equipment.
Education and/or Experience:
- Three to five years experience in industrial maintenance field.
- High School Diploma/GED. Technical or vocational training preferred.
- AIB Bakery Equipment training course is helpful.
- High School or GED preferred.
Complex Problem Solving
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)