Registered Nurse / RN / Private Duty Nursing
Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson
NurseCore, a national leader in medical staffing and home care services is currently seeking compassionate, reliable and experienced Registered Nurses (RN's) for Private Duty Nursing patient care. NurseCore’s passion is connecting healthcare professionals and nurses with the medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Whether you’re looking for per diem or full-time work, our medical staffing professionals are dedicated to helping you get there.
Benefits Include:URL blocked - click to apply
- Top Pay (Daily Pay Available)
- Flexible Schedules/ Be in charge of your time!
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
'Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!'
Performs routine skilled nursing duties in a home setting including but not limited to:
- Performs the following where training or demonstrated skills and the state nurse practice act permits:
- Inserting and irrigating tubes and Foley catheters.
- Access and maintain PORT, Peripheral IV lines, and PICC lines.
- IVIG Infusions.
- Wound Care Experience.
- Administering oxygen by mask or cannula.
- Ventilator, Tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Nursing activities that may include:
- Assess home health patients to identify physical, psycho social, and environmental needs.
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care for patients under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Provide health education to patients and caregiver.
- Teaching client self care techniques.
- Assisting with client admission and discharges.
- Supervision of aides and other health care team members.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse Supervisor or Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition.
- Client and caregiver health instruction.
- Current RN license with the State Board of Nursing in the State of Nevada
- One year experience as a Registered Nurse in a supervised setting in the last three years
- Current CPR card accredited by the American Heart Association
- Copy of updated TB/ Chest X-ray
- Reliable transportation with current license and insurance
- Pediatric experience a plus
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Registered Nurse / RN for Private Duty Nursing
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2016-1049
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
NurseCore provides services through its local offices in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New York, and Texas. NurseCore currently has 24 offices in seven states, each operated by experienced managers who live in the community they serve. Local decisions mean quick, flexible adaptability to employees' and clients' individual needs.
View the full profile
Based in Arlington, Texas, NurseCore is committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers, clients and employees through ethical and professional conduct, the provision of compassionate quality healing services, and leadership in the medical staffing and home care services industry.
Since its founding more than 30 years ago, NurseCore has long stayed true to the same values and commitment to service held by its founder, Larry M. Carr, a leader in the healthcare staffing field. Mr. Carr’s legacy continues on today thanks to the combined 100+ years of experience between NurseCore President and CEO, Deborah Lollar, and the rest of the NurseCore management team.
Currently, NurseCore's roster of over 6,000 staff includes nurses and other healthcare professionals with an average of seven-and-one-half years of experience in the industry. NurseCore offices maintain State Licensure, Medicare and Medicaid certifications, as applicable, and also exceed Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.