To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mount Hope, OH 44660
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Quality Engineer
AccruePartners • Mount Hope, OH
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Quality Engineer
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
• World-class manufacturer of products for commercial and residential markets.
• Industry leader with over 90 years of success
• Excellent about promoting within; great place to grow a career
• Opportunity to work cross-functional with multiple different areas of the company
• Excellent benefits and work environment
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
• Health and Dental – 2 options
• 401K Match
• Profit Sharing
• Company Paid Life and Disability
• Education Assistance
• Employee Purchase Program
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Perform thorough supplier audits and assessments to identify opportunities for process and product improvements.
• Monitor and evaluate supplier process for compliance to purchase order and engineering requirements.
• Improve product quality by ensuring proper inspection and drawing requirements are communicated, understood and delivered.
• Lead investigations into supplier quality issues.
• Work with Design, Manufacturing and Quality to define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier’s process is capable of meeting product requirements.
• Promote the use of continuous improvement techniques such as Lean, Six Sigma, Poka-Yoke, Measurement System Analysis and Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis in the supply base.
• Gather and analyze supplier quality data to identify process improvement opportunities within the supply chain.
• Develop and publish supplier scorecard.
• Is an integral team member in solving cross functional quality issues.
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
South Canton Area
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
• Minimum education requirement bachelors or technical degree
• Minimum of 5-10 years of supply chain experience
• Effective interpersonal skills to work with and lead cross-functional teams.
• Must be proficient with advanced Excel tools and software needed to analyze and report data. Proficient with Oracle/ERP software
• Experience with various quality processes and systems, to include Productions Part Approval Process (PPAP), Advanced Product Quality Planning Process (APQP), Design and Process FMEA, and Statistical Process Control and Capability (SPC)