To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hagerstown, MD
- Kaitlin Pitts
- Phone: 8439721909
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sheet Metal Mechanic
Aerotek • Hagerstown, MD
Posted 23 days ago
Aerotek's client is looking to hire up to 15 Sheet Metal Mechanics to support various government contracts at their facility in Hagerstown, MD.
Long term contract $30/hr with Per Diem split
M-F 1st or 2nd shift: unlimited overtime right now
- Sheetmetal Mechanics will have 5-8 years of experience in fabrication, installation, modification etc.
- Preferable experience on the Kingair aircraft or similar.
- Candidates will be supporting ISR modification work performing heavy maintenance, repair, overhaul, and modification work on the aircraft.
- The technicians are responsible for the efficient and economical performance of all assigned maintenance and modification duties.
- Performing maintenance work on aircraft, maintenance bases and remote sites, including, but not limited to, dismantling, repairing, fabricating, assembling and erecting all structural components of aircraft and aircraft components.
- Perform extensive installation of structural components to support aircraft modification work
- Performing maintenance work including, but not limited to, repairing and maintaining all machinery and hangar equipment relevant to the position.
- Advising a Lead, Supervisor or Inspector whenever inspection verification is required during maintenance procedures.
- May be responsible for final inspection of parts, sub-assemblies, completed assemblies, aircraft or components, except to the extent necessary to verify the quality of his/her work.
- Performing all assigned maintenance duties in accordance with the manufacturer's applicable maintenance manuals, policies, procedures and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR)
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.