To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Englewood, CO 80112
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Cisco Telecom Engineer
Camping World • Englewood, CO
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Camping World is the world's largest RV dealership and outdoor retailer with 3 iconic brands in our portfolio: Camping World, Good Sam, and now Gander Outdoor (formerly Gander Mountain).
We are currently looking Cisco Telecom Engineer to join our team.
THIS POSITION CAN BE BASED IN ENGLEWOOD, CO, BOWLING GREEN, KY OR POSSIBLY REMOTE
We provide a fantastic opportunity to hone your skills and become a true partner in helping us grow our company. If you are ready to put your experience to the test and have fun with a growing company, then check us out!
- Design, configure and support the Cisco UCCE Environment. (ICM, CVP, Finesse, CUIC, Peripheral Applications)
- Work closely with colleagues to meet project goals and to ensure operational efficiency and reliability for voice services and the contact center.
- Create and update policies and procedures
- Mentor other engineers and provide escalation support to front line support teams.
- Work closely with business partners on telephony related projects and initiatives
- Provide support for portions of the IP Telephony environment as needed.
- Prepares documentation and conducts training and user orientation for end users detailing configuration of proposed and deployed solutions.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in a Cisco environment
- 4+ years experience with Cisco Contact Center and Voice Technologies
- High level proficiency in Cisco Contact Center technologies such as ICM, CVP, Finesse, and CUIC
- Experience with peripheral technologies: Workforce Management, Call Recording, Email/Chat Routing, etc
- Experience with complex call center environments.
- Experience in call flow design and development in Cisco UC environments.
- Background in VoIP Telephony, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity Voicemail, Jabber, and Webex.
- Experience with Cisco Voice Gateways and SIP Protocol
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills to isolate problems, recommend solutions and implementation of solutions.
- Provide knowledge transfer to peer engineering teammates.
- Ability to create System Run Books, defining day-to-day support, maintenance, troubleshooting knowledgebase of the infrastructure.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
*Job may require after hours and long days. Travel may also be required sometimes with minimum notice. User once up to speed will also be required to be on call. In addition to the tasks listed the user will be required to start learning all aspect of telephone and networking that our team manages and support. The idea is for the candidate to continue to learn and grow and be given additional responsibilities as needed.
We promote a drug-free work environment. Competitive pay, based on experience.