Our client, a leader in their industry is looking to fill the newly created position of:
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Processing of payroll in high-volume, exempt and non-exempt employees.
2. Organizes and reviews forms associated with federal, state and local authorities, such as W-2's.
3. Manage the electronic timekeeping software.
4. Oversees the distribution of data to payroll provider and distribution of reports.
5. Ensures payroll records are updated and reports on any matters of interest.
6. Create payroll data reports for management.
7. Communicate with department managers on payroll related matters and initiatives.
8. Create and maintain reports as needed.
3-5 years of payroll processing experience.
Strong payroll software experience utilizing payroll provider software.
Office software experience (reports program, Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet)
Excellent skills in communication and organization
A motivated individual who takes initiative
Reliability and efficiency
Strong attention to detail
High school diploma
Additional college / technical school courses (payroll software, report program, business writing, computers, accounting, bookkeeping, etc.) an asset