To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warner Robins, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Manager
Robins Financial Credit Union • Warner Robins, GA
Posted 16 days ago
Experience - At least 6 year(s)
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Banking - Financial Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions at Robins Financial Credit Union. This includes directing all IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions. This position is accountable for ensuring continuity of computer services for all users, staff and members alike, throughout the organization through knowledge transfer, technical leadership and project management.
- Directly Manages Position(s): Network Engineer, Systems Engineer, Programmer Analyst
- Indirectly Manages Position(s): Network Administrators, Systems Support Technicians, Programmers
- Job Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- BS/BA college degree in an information technology related discipline.
- 6 years progressive experience in requisite field
- 3 years management experience preferably in the financial service industry
- Preferred Education, Certifications & Experience (addition to above):
- Information Technology Industry standard certifications.
- Knowledge and Job Performance Requirements:
- Management and supervision in Information Technology, preferably a Financial Industry setting.
- Knowledge of managing and implementing Financial Institution applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate complex business processes and application solutions to users at all levels.
- Advanced Knowledge of networking, telecommunications, security, storage, virtualization and Financial Industry software packages.
- Strategic planning, budgeting and operations within an information technology department.
- Project initiation, prioritization, and information technology allocation processes.Essential Functions:
- Develop an annual business plan and operating budget for the department and monitor the implementation of these to ensure the targets are met.
- Define and seek approval for the level of Information Technology resources required to meet business goals; prioritize and schedule major projects accordingly.
- Directs the administration of the Information Technology Department, including budgeting, performance monitoring, reporting, planning, priority setting, and staff management in accordance with established credit union policy; consults Human Resources as appropriate.
- Provides input to Executive Management for the strategic plan to address the evolving information processing needs of the Credit Union and its members; conducts on-going software/equipment research of all available products adaptable to credit union operation for improvement of Information Technology functions and/or maximization of performance and delivery of service.
- Researches and makes recommendations on hardware and software purchases; negotiates with vendors on behalf of the credit union to ensure cost-effective purchasing decisions.
- Interfacing with Executive Management regarding large administrative system upgrades.
Job ID: 635604
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.