To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI 48007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant /Customer Service Specialist (11 a.m. - 8 p.m., Benefitted)
GP Strategies Corporation • Troy, MI
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies' solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com.
GP has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Specialist in Troy, MI. This is a full-time, benefitted position and the hours are 11 a.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Provide high quality program administration and customer service by utilizing excellent administrative, customer service, and leadership skills.
- Process tuition program documents including applications, invoices, grades, and appeals within identified service level agreement (SLA) metrics.
- Enter data into specified systems with goal of 100% accuracy
- Log and escalate detailed description of incomplete forms into case management system
- Escalate processing issues to appropriate escalation point and monitor and track case to closure
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone and email to customer inquires related to tuition program payments, policies, processes and systems.
- Update standard work, FAQs, and process/policy information as required.
- Conduct regular quality assurance tasks and achieve superior accuracy measures.
- Participate and contribute to relentless root cause analysis and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Log detailed description of unresolved issues into trouble ticket system and manage trouble ticket to closure.
- Prepare progress reports and participate in recurring team operations meetings.
- Escalate system issues to Business Analyst as identified by program team; coordinate and communicate resolution of issue.
- Associates and/or bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent level of skills and experience
- Experience in an administrative/customer service type position
- Proficient MS Word and Excel
- Advanced MS Outlook skills including experience working in public email folders
- Web-based application data entry and help desk experience
- Tuition Program Management system and/or Learning Management System (LMS) administration experience
- Call Center phone system experience (e.g., CISCO call center agent)
- Help Desk issue ticket tracking system experience
We are seeking candidates with the following attributes:
- Analytical and detailed oriented.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Ability to defuse agitated situations
- Ability and desire to excel in a fast paced environment
- Must be self-directed and be able to manage competing priorities.
- Internet savvy
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively via telephone and e-mail with customers and peers
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.