To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kenosha, WI 53143
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse - GI Lab
Froedtert South • Kenosha, WI
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Coordinates and administers medical and nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process which involves: an assessment of the patient’s physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs; planning and development of an individualized plan of nursing care; implementation of the patient’s care plan; and evaluation of the patient’s response to that care. Complies with all established standards and practices.
- Education: Associate Degree in Nursing
- Experience Required: Entry Level
- Certification/Licensure Required:
- Licensure to be eligible to practice as a Registered Nurse or Graduate Nurse in the State of Wisconsin and/or the State of Illinois based on job location assignment.
- Current BLS and/or CPR certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross or the ability to obtain certification within 6 weeks of hire.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: The physical, technical, and cognitive ability as well as manual dexterity, to use patient care equipment.