To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kenosha, WI 53143
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse - GI Lab
Froedtert South • Kenosha, WI
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Coordinates and administers medical and nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process which involves: an assessment of the patient’s physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs; planning and development of an individualized plan of nursing care; implementation of the patient’s care plan; and evaluation of the patient’s response to that care. Complies with all established standards and practices.
- Education: Associate Degree in Nursing
- Experience Required: Entry Level
- Certification/Licensure Required:
- Licensure to be eligible to practice as a Registered Nurse or Graduate Nurse in the State of Wisconsin and/or the State of Illinois based on job location assignment.
- Current BLS and/or CPR certification from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross or the ability to obtain certification within 6 weeks of hire.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: The physical, technical, and cognitive ability as well as manual dexterity, to use patient care equipment.