To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westland, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Harbor Freight Tools • Westland, MI
Posted 6 days ago
Our Associates (part-time) support the leadership team through operational execution and delivery of a rewarding customer experience. Our Associates (part-time) are part of a retail team of high‐achievers, who have a passion for excellence, continuous improvement and obsess about getting things done. They are expected to embrace our Mission Statement and Success Drivers for the Associate (part-time) position and demonstrate Harbor Freight Tool's Core Principles.
- Consistently exhibit expected behaviors to exceed financial goals
- Participate in company programs
- Participate in special events
- Proficient in all assigned areas of responsibility
- Accurate and timely completion of workload
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Exhibit job proficiency and expected behaviors
- Contribute to a team atmosphere
- Provide a helpful customer experience
- Ensure items are in-stock
- Ensure items are priced right
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized retail store
- Is action oriented and full of energy for the things they see as challenging
- Enjoys working hard
- Shows initiative
- Is calm and professional under pressure
- Does not become defensive or irritated
- Acts with internal and external customers in mind
- Understands how operational execution directly affects the customer experience
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers and associates through respectful and effective communication.
- Adherence to Injury Illness Prevention Program
- Assist in execution of Physical Inventory Standard Operating Procedure
- Commitment to continued learning and self-development
- Drive and support teamwork
- Daily Download review
- Meet Customer Experience expectations
- Execution of store recovery standards
- Execution of daily cleaning checklist
- Execution of:
- Display Planner
- Execution in accordance with Standard Operating Procedure:
- Floor First Receiving
- Cycle Counts
- Other duties as assigned
- Participate in:
- Name Collection
- Extended Service Plan Program
- Inside Track Club Program
- Efficient processing of point of sale transactions
- Act as witness for till, safe, and deposit counts
- Retail or Customer Service experience preferred
- High School graduate/Equivalent preferred
- Ability to communicate with customers and associates in person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Requires standing and moving for an entire shift.
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist.
- Ability to safely climb up and down a ladder.
- Ability to become forklift certified and physically able to operate a forklift in accordance with IIPP.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays, overnights and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of the retail business.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
Job ID: 12568BR
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.