To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA 92123
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Web Application Architect
Kforce Technology • San Diego, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce Technology has a client in the healthcare industry currently seeking a Web Application Architect to join their team of talented individuals. This position is in San Diego, CA. Please submit your resume to find out more today!
- Bachelor's degree in an applicable field with minimum 10 years IT experience
- Master's degree in an applicable field with minimum 7 years IT experience
- Demonstrate understanding of application architecture and infrastructure as they relate to service delivery including availability and performance
- Demonstrate understanding of secure programming concepts as they relate to web application development with ability to define solutions that mitigate risks including but not limited to the OWASP Top 10
- Demonstrate understanding of PCI and HIPPA compliance requirements and ability to design and develop solutions that conform to those requirements
- Experience with complex database design concepts and the ability to determine the best solution based on individual project requirements and goals
- Experience interfacing with both internal and 3rd party APIs as well as designing and developing new APIs as part of a services oriented architecture
- Provide mentorship for junior staff members and assist them with their technical challenges
- Experience in application design patterns and principles, development methodologies, tools, and best practices
Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.