To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elizabethtown, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MOS Specialist - Forming (KY, Elizabethtown)
Metalsa, S.A. de C.V. • Elizabethtown, KY
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Mission: Provide MOS support for Lean Manufacturing
Essential Functions of Position
- Continuously improve the manufacturing process to achieve plant objectives.
- Initiate, plan, design, validate, document, communicate, and train improvements to current process to ensure productivity, quality, safety, and customer satisfaction.
- Promote One System & One Voice through Metalsa principles and practices through standard processes and problem solving to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Serve as project manager for various lean improvement projects.
- Assist all departments in corrective actions through problem solving and training.
- Perform audits to systematically sustain current and new processes.
- Manage and update KPI?s to measure practice implementation progress and cultural change.
- Work in a safe manner and encourage others to do so.
- Report all unsafe acts and conditions immediately.
- Use our Innovation process and the team concept to improve safety in the plant.
- Be proactively involved with improving working conditions.
- Offer ideas for improvement of all systems and help implement the improvements.
- Maintain the appearance of a World Class facility.
- Actively support full implementation of the 5S?s, using it to approach and keep all areas clean, neat, and properly maintained.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT/ TRAINING
- Actively involved with the Metalsa Model practices.
- Facilitate and perform trainings promoting cultural alignment with the MOS practices and Lean Manufacturing.
The aforementioned represent essential functions of the position described, i.e., the primary responsibilities required of the position. The responsibilities and tasks outlined above are not exhaustive and may be changed as determined by the needs of the company. Therefore, it shall be understood that each position also includes all other duties which may be assigned by the company.