Company Overview Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately‐held commercial real estate services firm. Founded in 1917, it has 253 offices in 60 countries and nearly 15,000 employees. It offers a complete range of services for all property types, including leasing, sales and acquisitions, equity, debt and structured finance, corporate finance and investment banking, corporate services, property management, facilities management, project management, consulting and appraisal.
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, and as such, we hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distingui
Assist team of Director and Property Manager in handling operational, financial and tenant relations aspects for a large commercial office and industrial portfolio.
- Accounts Payable – including the creation of purchase orders through the coding & processing of invoices
- Accounts Receivable - Ensure timely rent collections which includes follow up on delinquencies, preparation of late notices and assessment of late fees (after consulting with SPM or PM)
- Responsible for preparation of monthly tenant sundry billings such as sub metered electricity, over time HVAC, and other miscellaneous tenant sundry charges.
- Tenant Relations – Provide superior service to tenants including responsibility for day-to-day tenant calls, distribution of tenant memorandums, assisting PM with coordination of Tenant move-in and move-outs, tenant events and responding to tenant special requests
- Maintain Tenant Work Order systems
- Assist PM in conducting routine property inspections
- Preparation and monitoring of vendor service contracts (including preparation of Service Contract logs)
- Perform all administrative functions for the efficient running of the management office including general correspondence, filing, accurate and timely record maintenance and retention.
- Prepare lease abstracts for review by SPM and PM
- Handle all tenant requests for special work
- Maintain current and accurate Tenant and Vendor contact lists
- Update Certificate of Insurance lists for tenants, vendors and moving companies
- Maintain “Critical Dates” report which lists all tenant anniversaries, lease expirations, options, rent increase dates, etc
- Maintain utility reports for electric, water & gas outlining historical consumption and cost for each building
- Assist with preparation of annual operating budgets
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial reports
- Assist with preparation of annual operating expenses
- Coordinate Fire/Life Safety Procedures training for tenants (where applicable)
- HS Diploma/ GED -- Bachelors degree, CPM and/or RPA preferred
- 3 - 5 years working in real estate with property management experience
- California Real Estate License
- Working knowledge and experience in financial accounting (MRI, Yardi & Kardin preferred) in commercial real estate, financial reporting and budgeting necessary
- Ability to read, interpret and fully understand leases, storage rental agreements, and related documents; must be able to abstract a lease and storage rental agreement terms, conditions and modifications into the Cushman & Wakefield accounting system
- Hands-on familiarity with tenant improvement construction projects; ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects, ability to read and understand construction specifications and blueprints
- Strong literacy in MS Word and Excel
- Highly organized and skilled with time management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service/tenant relation skill required
If you have the skills necessary to thrive in a fast paced environment, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine career opportunity. Please click on this link to apply: