To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gainesville, FL
- Gainesville Florida 65
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
MV Transportation • Gainesville, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Now Hiring DRIVERS
We want YOU to join our TEAM - YOU can make a DIFFERENCE in our Community!!
The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation. We offer full time positions, and also offer Insurance and Benefits including: medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
3713 SW. 42nd Avenue, Suite #3
Gainesville, FL 32608
Can't stop by?? Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles.
- Transporting of passengers that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities.
- Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters.
- Escorting passengers from vehicle to/from first portal of locations.
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT Physical.
- Ability to read a map and possess a strong knowledge of Alachua County and surrounding suburbs.
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with people with disabilities.
- Computer experience a plus.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.