To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Johnson City, TN
- TMX Finance
- Phone:: 912-629-5195
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
TMX Finance Family of Companies • Johnson City, TN
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join us for an
Open Interview Day
in Johnson City, Tennessee!
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
4pm - 7pm
TitleMax of Johnson City
2617 N Roan St
Johnson City, TN 37601
To register for your interview time, click here.
TMX Finance® Family of Companies is currently looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our teams in the Tri-Cities area as Store Managers
We invite you to meet our Hiring Managers and learn more about career opportunities as a member of our Store Operations team, the front line of our business that strives to provide the best customer service and overall lending experience in the industry.
Please bring an updated hard copy of your resume and come professionally dressed.
Our career opportunities include
- Competitive wages with monthly bonus structure
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group Healthcare Plan
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Closed on Sundays
- Comprehensive training program designed to help set you up for success
- Performance-based career advancement
General Manager's Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Coach and develop team through training, employee management, and setting an example in order to maximize potential for team members and the business.
Encourage store growth and profitability by appraising vehicles, selling loan products to consumers, obtaining referrals, participating in community events, and more.
Develop customer relationships and provide unrivaled customer service in order to build new business, increase store profitability, and further brand loyalty and recognition.
Set performance standards and expectations while holding team accountable for upholding compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Leadership experience in a sales or customer service-oriented position
- Sales-oriented mentality and passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple competing tasks with ease
- Ability to operate phone, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, and other systems
- Use of personal vehicle required as well as the ability to drive on Company business throughout the workday
- Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR (state exemptions may apply)
- Valid driver's license and car insurance
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to work store hours of operation, including Saturdays
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Experience in retail, sales, or financial industry
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies ("the Company") is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.