To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madras, OR 97741
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Supervisor
Washington Federal • Madras, OR
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Madras Branch has an opening for a Customer Service Supervisor.
This position is responsible for providing high quality service to branch clients by assisting in the administration of all branch business including deposit operations, supervision, personnel-related issues, scheduling, staff on-boarding/training, compliance, security, daily work flow, monitoring Customer Service, pursuing profitable business, and loan activity support; assumes responsibility for the branch as needed in the absence of the Manager. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Full-time schedule; 40 hours per work week
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or approved equivalent.
- Math aptitude; typing skills (45-50 wpm), 10-key and filing.
- Strong organizational and excellent communication skills.
- Completion of the IRA Road Map and CSS Road Map certifications.
- Teller experience required and supervisory experience preferred.
- Training in Branch On-boarding of new hires to meet Colleague Readiness Certification within 3 weeks of hire.
- Light, intermittent physical effort; must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time; ability to perform routine light maintenance duties at the branch and able to lift 10 pounds.
To apply, please send your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 300 Ellsworth St SW, Albany, OR 97321 Attn: Human Resources. Before extending an offer of employment, Washington Federal will conduct a background check. You must also successfully pass a credit check and drug test as part of the final stage of the application process.