To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Texarkana, AR 71854
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Merchandiser, Malt - Texarkana, AR
Glazer's Beer and Beverage, LLC • Texarkana, AR
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Performs merchandising activities and constructs displays of Company products in retail accounts as requested by Sales Representatives or retail customers. Installs promotional merchandising point-of-sale to achieve display objectives. Services customers with special product deliveries on an emergency basis. Essential Functions
- Performs merchandising and display activities in retail accounts as requested or directed.
- Ensures maximum space allocation in merchandisable accounts.
- Participates in the development of retail accounts through display service.
- Introduces and installs new promotional materials to maintain display floor space in retail accounts.
- Delivers product merchandise when required.
- Performs merchandising warehouse duties as needed.
- Advises the Sales Merchandising Manager and assigned Sales Representative of service problems encountered.
- Understands the safety rules and requirements in the workplace.
- Immediately report to the Warehouse Supervisor or Warehouse Manager or Warehouse Operations Manager any safety related incident, injury or illness.
- Immediately reports to the Warehouse Supervisor or Warehouse Manager or Warehouse Operations Manager any unsafe work condition or safety hazard.
- Encourages others to follow the safety rules and requirements in the workplace.
- May involve evening or weekend scheduling for special sales promotions.
- Travel 60% to 80% by automobile. Daily driving may involve distances up to 100 miles.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Key skills and competencies
• Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments
• Presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and/or facilitate discussions with all levels of management
• Communication skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals and departments
• Working knowledge of payroll concepts, practices, and procedures
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Basic math necessary to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages
• Computer skills necessary to operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, email, and internet-based applications and accounting systems
Qualifications - External Minimum Qualifications
• High school diploma or GED.
• 6 months -1 year in Merchandising or as Warehouse Worker.
Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
• Ability to obtain and maintain auto-liability insurance in accordance with State laws
Additional Desired Qualifications
• Ability to come up with creative displays ideas.
• Physical demands with activity or condition existing a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/ keyboarding using a computer (i.e., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or calculator
• Physical demands with activity or condition existing a occasional to rare amount of time amount of time include walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping
• Ability to frequently lift or move 40 to 50 pound cartons and stand for extended periods of time.
Please note that job application deadlines will vary by position. The ability to enter and submit an application in Ultipro will not guarantee that the position is still open and that your application will be reviewed and considered. If you have questions regarding a specific job application deadline, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] (for internal candidates – contact the hiring manager).