To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Transportation Program Consultant
ompass Transportation • San Francisco, CA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
McLean Consulting is one of the most respected transportation planning companies in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are an integral component of Transdev Corporation , the global leader in private transportation services with offices in 21 countries worldwide, and proudly serving the needs of commuters, tourists, and the public. Our employees are the best in the business, and are proud to work for a Global Leader in the Transportation sector.
Responsible for the creation, development, refinement, and improvement of comprehensive commuter strategies for a specific client within the United States.
- Develops and sustains an overall parking strategy and metropolitan carpool solution within various locations of the San Francisco Bay Area region and Lehi.
- Establishes a growth strategy that includes sustainable best practices and evolving future technologies for a parking program related to electric vehicle charging stations.
- Develops commuter alternative strategies and programs for the client.
- Provides the client with strategic planning to ensure sustainable growth of current existing and new services.
- ducts comprehensive audits and reviews of current existing programs and provides recommendations for revisions, growth, quality, reengineering, and continuous/process improvement.
- Creates proposals for new programs that includes modeling and criteria of overall cost, impact, benchmarking, cost-benefit analysis, and return on investment.
- Establishes, validates, and provides refinement to metrics, milestones, and standards.
- Establishes relevant, effective, and successful metrics for commuter programs.
- Partners and collaborates strategically by utilizing data analysis to develop program improvements and revisions.
- Creates, generates, and provides timely reporting to key stakeholders regarding program operations and strategy.
- Establishes a roster and/or listing of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for the client's’ position on governmental policies and regulations.
- Minimum of five (5) years of transportation and commute program related experience required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer and client systems related skills.
- Strong GPS tracking and dispatch related skills.
- Strong English (reading, written, and oral) communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and satisfaction skills.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Experience with radio communication equipment required.
- Previous dispatching experience is preferred.
- Proficiency and skill with online systems and computer applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must be able to work various shifts (day, evening, nights, weekends) as required by the needs of the business. Flexible availability required.
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Requisition ID 2017-7194
Position Category Other
Internal Code \#TOD
Internal Reference tod
Internal Code 3 Ind2
Company/Division Compass Transportation