To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pennsville, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Teacher Non Exempt
Catapult Learning • Pennsville, NJ
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are an organization of dedicated people who know how exciting and rewarding it is to help children achieve. We are eager to have people join us whose training, skills and experience add to our ability to provide successful, research based instruction, great teaching, excellent support services, and strong partnerships with the schools we serve across the US. We emphasize flexible work schedules, small group teaching environments and high professional standards and will provide you the opportunity to grow with us and help students achieve beyond expectations.
Successful candidates will provide instructional services with the necessary educational expertise in reading, mathematics, writing, and/or related areas, diagnose learning skill deficits and deliver prescribed instruction in research-based formats as determined by the Company. Teachers will consult with school personnel to coordinate efforts in providing services to students and communicate and conference with parents, providing information on student progress.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Attend training sessions, pass content assessment, and deliver designated instructional models and strategies in readiness, reading, mathematics, and/or writing skills to eligible students through utilization of Company-designed materials and educational strategies.
- Identify and enroll eligible students through existing test scores, administering tests, and/or other acceptable methods as required by the Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Develop and maintain small group skill-appropriate lesson plans.
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including escorting students safely to and from Company classroom or to mobile classroom.
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with classroom teachers and principals, including providing achievement objectives and updated approved schedules of services.
- Attend and document conferences/meetings/trainings with Company supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required by Company, local, state, and/or federal agencies.
- Maintain inventory of educational materials and supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned
Bachelor’s degree and valid teaching certificate preferred. Teaching experience required.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS: Must understand that all children can learn. Must demonstrate positive and enthusiastic attitude towards students, parents, colleagues, managers, and school personnel. Must be flexible. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills are highly required.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Light lifting, walking, climbing stairs. Most programs are in school settings.