To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
395 North Service Road
Melville, NY 11747
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
New Business Development Sales Associate - Long Island
CoStar Group • Melville, NY
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The New Business Development Sales Executive, Apartments.com will identify and work new multifamily marketing prospects and demonstrates the benefits of Apartments.com.
- Prospecting and closing the wealth of pre and newly qualified apartment owners and property managers
- Create advertising solutions that will maximize ad sales business growth for Apartments.com
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Daily contact over the phone and in person demos/sales presentations with prospects that should advertise with Apartments.com
- Collaborating with existing Apartments.com sales reps to maximize new and existing customer opportunities
- Partnering with CoStar’s information sales representatives to cross sell CoStar’s rapidly growing multifamily information product
- Ability/Desire to make cold calls to prospects
- Strong phone/communication skills
- Strong prospect qualification skills
- Good presentation/demo skills
- Strong closing skills / Passion to close deals
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities
- Experience of / Interest in Multifamily Internet marketing
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with advertising sales on the web preferred, and/or business-to-business publication, newspaper or magazine advertising sales
- Proven track record at assertively researching and qualifying prospective clients.
- B.A in Marketing or Business preferred, High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Preference given to candidates who possess a thorough understanding of commercial real estate (multi-family), including the marketing objectives of property owners with vacant space (apartments)
- Multifamily experience helpful, but not required
- Reliable mode of transportation required
- Extensive training and commitment to your success in sales
- Extensive career development opportunities
- Frequent and generous additional sales incentives including an annual Presidents Club Trip for top performers
- Opportunity to purchase company stock at a discounted rate
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription and vision benefits with a choice of two plans
- Company-paid life insurance for one time's your annual base salary to a maximum of $300,000 per year
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability benefits
- 12 days accrued paid vacation 1st year; 5 days sick leave per year, and 2 personal days
- CoStar will match 100% of the first 4% you contribute to the plan, with the CoStar contribution vesting over a period of four years. You are immediately eligible to enroll, or you will be enrolled automatically after six months of service.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing