To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mishawaka, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Digital Sales Account Executive
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Mishawaka, IN
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all the major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WSBT-TV is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Digital Sales Account Executive. We are looking for someone to focus on driving revenue by selling digital media solutions to new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality, be fearless when making cold calls and excel at setting appointments and closing sales. If you have a passion for everything digital and are highly self-motivated to achieve success, this is the place for you.
You will report to and have tremendous support from our Digital Sales Manager and will also enjoy support from a company completely dedicated to digital growth. The products are superior and the opportunity to grow with a leader in the industry is significant. Most importantly - we are looking for a hard-working salesperson who wants to make money and help our clients grow their businesses.
Responsibilities will include:
Success in this role may be achieved by monitoring and understanding competitors, continuing education and awareness of digital media trends, obtaining customers by cold calling, networking and prospecting, and successful negotiations.
- Generate new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, and prospecting new business opportunities while maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
- Conduct in-depth client needs analyses to understand clients' business objectives and advertising strategies and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising
- Create and present customized sales presentations/proposals and successfully close negotiations.
- Meet or (preferably) exceed monthly sales goals
- Sell digital advertising and marketing solutions customized to each client's needs, from among our product suite that includes Website Development, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Reputation Management, Audience Targeted Video and Display Advertising, IP Targeting, Geofencing, Email Marketing, SMS Programs, and digital advertising on our own local products including WSBT.com and our news and weather apps
- Sell television campaigns, along with digital, as opportunities arise
- Work with other sales executives and managers, as directed
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of digital sales experience and/or digital agency experience preferred
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Comprehensive working knowledge of digital media
- Strong oral, problem solving, communications, writing, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must be highly self-driven, demonstrate great initiative, display a professional demeanor, exude high energy and show attention to detail.
- Must be a confident, flexible, be able to multi-task, and be able to work independently
- Must have reliable transportation
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!