To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Physical Therapist (PT)
Great Lakes Caring • Lafayette, IN
Posted 2 days ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Healthcare - Health Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Great Lakes Caring understands that the value and quality of our care relies upon the ability and satisfaction of our employees. We prioritize patient care and employee satisfaction above corporate profitability. Because our core values underscore the foundation of our culture, we created I Am Great Lakes Caring to ensure that every employee embraces and is committed to our company's focus and mission. If you share our commitment to delivering superior quality care and loving where you work, then we invite you to join our team of compassionate professionals.
I am committed to quality. It is at the core of everything I do and every decision I make.
The Physical Therapist is a qualified professional who directs, supervises, evaluates and provides therapy services to patients in the home as prescribed by the attending physician.
My commitment will include:
- Evaluating the physical therapy patient to determine the rehabilitation needs and potential for achievement and develops a plan of care in accordance with the findings.
- Participating in the implementation of and development of the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care and proper discharge planning.
- Assuring quality review and provides direction to the clinical staff and the Home Health Aide.
- Education: Graduate of a physical therapy program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association, the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, or the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association and the American Physical Therapy Association. Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy, Master\u2019s degree in Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy, or Bachelor\u2019s degree in Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy with five (5) or more years of experience as a physical therapist.
- Licensure: Current state Physical Therapy license. Must have valid driver\u2019s license.
- Experience: Preferred one (1) year experience in a health care facility. Home care experience desirable.
- Skills: Requires interpersonal skills, supervisory & communication skills.
- Transportation: Reliable transportation.
I am committed to a caring culture that embraces teamwork and supports the employee.
At Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice we want you to love your work and the people you work with, while making a positive difference in the lives of patients. That is why a career at Great Lakes Caring offers:
- A new challenge that allows you to spend more quality time with patients
- A flexible schedule to accommodate a work/life balance
- Competitive compensation (based on experience)
- A full line of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Opportunities for advancement within our organization and longevity
- NURSECAR℠ company car program
- Tuition reimbursement and certification testing
I am committed to integrity, efficiency and the highest ethical standards.
Great Lakes Caring Home Health and Hospice is one of the nation\u2019s leading providers of in home health care. Since 1994, Great Lakes Caring has dedicated its resources to providing value-based, high quality care wherever our patients call home. Great Lakes Caring\u2019s primary focus is to provide superior quality health care to those we are honored to serve, utilizing state-of-the-art technology and innovative processes which drive extraordinary patient outcomes. With locations across the country, Great Lakes Caring provides the right care, at the right time, in the right place. Great Lakes Caring is committed to being a great place to work for employees, and is the recipient of Fortune Magazine\u2019s Best Workplaces in Healthcare and Best Workplaces for Millennials awards, in addition to being recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to Work For.
Job ID: 2017-4956
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.