To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Middlesex, NJ 08846
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse - Middlesex, NJ
SERV Behaviorial Health System, Inc. • Middlesex, NJ
Posted 8 days ago
Degree - 2 Year Degree
Healthcare - Health Services, Social Services
Health Care, Nonprofit - Social Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SERV, a well-established leader in behavioral healthcare in NJ, provides a wide range of quality residential and support services. We are in need of compassionate and caring individuals who would like to support our consumers in achieving greater independence and life satisfaction.
This Registered Nurse position is for our mental health residential program in Middlesex County and will require travel to our NJ residences.
- Deliver professional care and services to SERV Centers consumers
- Utilize the nursing process documentation and communication skills to collaborate with physicians and other team members
- Accountable for leadership of staff as assigned, delegating and coordinating nursing care to ensure the best possible patient outcomes
- Provide staff and consumer training
- Oversee case management, provide medical assessments, monitor medical records, and administer medication
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- Licensed to practice nursing in the state of New Jersey
- Current CPR/FA certificate
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to successfully complete a physical, drug screen and background check
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence and no more than 5 points on driving record
Come Join Us Now!
SERV is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in this position, please apply below
Job ID: 2017-1237
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.