To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
33 Arch Street
Boston, MA 02110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CoStar Group • Boston, MA
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CoStar is seeking a Quantitative Analyst to join our Boston-based Market Analytics team. The Market Analytics team performs deep analyses of CoStar’s vast data set to construct building-level trends for rents, vacancies, pricing, and cap rates, as well as develop and maintain forecasting models.
The CoStar Market Analytics platform provides the information and tools that thousands of CoStar clients, among them the largest investors in the commercial real estate space, use to evaluate and underwrite deals, assess markets, value assets, and manage their commercial real estate portfolios.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, or a related field; master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with data analysis involving large datasets.
- Programming skills, ideally in SQL.
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Help the team solve interesting and complex problems, including:
- Daily rent and pricing series;
- Refining building-level forecast models;
- Testing automated valuation models;
- Write SQL algorithms to implement solutions;
- Develop testing infrastructure to empirically evaluate solutions;
- Perform custom analyses of CoStar and economic data.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing