To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lincoln, NE
- Phone: 630-335-0411
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Specialist: Operational Excellence and Food Safety - Steritech
Rentokil • Lincoln, NE
Posted 6 hours ago
What do our Specialists do?
Our Specialists help our hotel, restaurant, and grocery clients ensure brand standards, food quality and friendly service for their customers. They also:
- Conduct assessments that measure conformity to established regulatory, industry, and proprietary brand standards for clients
- Observe food prep and cooking standards to ensure food safety, health, and sanitation practices
- Partner with clients to address root causes of assessment discrepancies and develop corrective action plans
- Teach and coach clients how to make their workplace a safer and healthier environment for themselves and THEIR customers
- Travel up to 50%, or 10 days per month, including some evening and weekend work
What do you need?
Must have at least 1 of the following:
- Bachelor's degree (Hospitality Management, Food Science, Nutrition, Culinary Arts or other Science degree), with at least one year of experience in food service, restaurant or grocery operations
- Bachelor's degree (other than Science/Food/Hospitality) with at least two years of experience in food service, restaurant or grocery operations
- Associates degree with at least four years progressive experience in food service, restaurant or grocery operations
- High School Diploma/GED and at least five years progressive experience in food service, restaurant or grocery operations
- Ability and desire to influence others with tact and skill
- Ability to provide clear and constructive feedback in a positive manner
- Desire to travel via car and/or plane up to 50% of time
- Thrives in an autonomous working environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Capable of being detail-oriented while focusing on the big picture
- Ability to organize and prioritize work based on urgency, efficiency and other factors
- Safe driving record and a commitment to working safely
- Ability to lift 32 lbs chest high, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching
- Strong technical knowledge of food safety is preferred
- ServSafe and/or CP-FS Certification(s) a plus
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision