Assemblers - IMMEDIATE OPENINGS!!!
Corestaff Services is currently recruiting for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift Assemblers in Smithfield, NC. This position is responsible for assembling parts to specifications using manual and pneumatic air tools.
- Assembling satellite dishes parts manually as well as using pneumatic air tools. Will be placing and tightening screws and bolts as well as adding parts to each assembly to complete the finished product.
- Assisting in preparing and maintaining the assembly line by stocking and restocking labeled bins with product parts.
- Contact material handler if shortages exist when necessary.
- Open and form boxes.
- Packing finished product into designated boxes with correct labels and accessories.
- May need to seal boxes with an air driven stapler machine onto skid.
This is a very fast paced position requiring standing 8-12 hours daily, the ability to lift up to 35 lbs. regularly, good hand / eye coordination and the ability to twist, bend, reach push and pull continuously.
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
Assemble Mechanical Part
Assemble Mechanical Component
Study Assembly Instruction
Test Assemble Product