To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Territory Manager
AAA Cooper Transportation • Jacksonville, FL
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AAA Cooper Transportation, founded in 1955, is a privately held asset based multi-regional trucking company providing less-than-truckload, truck load, dedicated contract carriage, brokerage and international services. With directly operated facilities in the Southeast, Southwest, Midwest and Puerto Rico and partners carriers with coverage into Canada, Mexico and across the globe, AAA Cooper Transportation can service nearly all transportation needs.
Sales TerritoryManagers maintain and grow existing accounts in their assigned territory while looking for ways to improve productivity and profitability, as well as, help manage National Accounts on a local level.Sales TerritoryManagers will communicate customer's requirements between various departments and act as a single source of contact between the customer and AAA Cooper, negotiating rates along with other issues as needed. As a full-time AAA Cooper Transportation employee, you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Wellness programs
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Set up appointments for existing accounts and prospective customers.
- Identify and secure profitable revenue within the assigned geographic area.
- Manage new and established accounts for continued revenue and profit growth and achievement of strategic sales objective goals.
- Gather information from prospective customers in order to establish a business relationship.
- Communicate to Operations and various departments the customer's requirements.
- Communicate to customer our commitment to meet requirements established by customer.
- Assist in the negotiation of price and services provided.
- Represent AAA Cooper Transportation at off-site meetings.
- Perform various jobs assigned by Terminal Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Transportation Sales experience required.
- Good, tactful communications skills-verbal and written.
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent Customer Service Skills