For 70 over years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are seeking a Manufacturing Assembler position for a top Consumer Products company in Los Angeles, CA.
PAY RATE: 1st Shift $14.25/HR 6:00am-2:00pm
2nd Shift $14.50/HR 2:00pm–10:00pm
3rd Shift $15.00HR 10:00pm-6:00am
We are accepting candidates with limited weekday and weekend only schedules as well.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Package product into boxes off of moving conveyor belt system
- Conduct rework as needed
- Assemble tops, lids, and pumps onto moving bottles
- Palletize boxes according to standards
- Maintain a clean work area
- Visually inspect product; make sure they are clean, un-damaged, and properly printed with correct expiration and lot codes without compromising the speed of the production line
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications must include:
- 6 months prior experience in a fast paced environment, warehouse or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Quality Control experience is a plus.
- Must be dependable and able to function independently with desire to succeed in a fast dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
- Must be able to stand and sit for long periods of time (entire shift)
- Have strong hand/eye coordination and be able to keep up with the fast pace of the production lines to ensure maximum efficiency for the department
- Have good manual dexterity and the ability to lift up to 25lbs repeatedly.
- Bend, kneel, and reach and climb a step ladder.
- Handle various work environments and apply professionalism to all situations
- Able to work in a diverse environment; various backgrounds, cultures, races, ethnicities, and ages.
- Ability to effectively communicate and comprehend all manufacturing and safety protocols.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule weekdays and weekends as 40 hours per week is NOT guaranteed.
This position is not represented by the local Kelly Services branch. Kelly complies with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative. A conviction record does not automatically bar individuals from employment.Reference #BH1246278 You may also email Email blocked - click to apply
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply