To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbia, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Accountant/Analyst - Government Contracts
Nesco Resource • Columbia, MD
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Candidates must have Deltek Costpoint 6 and Costpoint 7 experience.
Individuals should have experience with the final billing of government contracts. Ensure experience is clearly shown on candidate resume.
This position reports directly to the Sr. Compliance Manager.
• Full-cycle contract close-out/final invoice preparation and processing.
• Review and analyze historical project data to identify costs needing to be invoiced for all types of government contracts (E.g., FP, CPAF, CPFF, T&M, hybrid types)
Develop and maintain supporting documents/schedules to support final invoices.
• Communicate and coordinate activities with project teams and contracts department.
• Maintain status of final invoices completion for reporting to management.
• As needed, generate other monthly billings to customers on CPFF, T&M, FFP and hybrid-type contracts.
Experienced professional. Must work around project deadlines, scheduling, and priorities.
• High School diploma or GED and 6 years of directly related experience. BA/BS preferred.
• Understanding of government contracting indirect rate application and close-out process.
• Strong proficiency with Deltek Costpoint 6 and Costpoint 7 systems.
• Significant previous government contracting experience.
• Knowledge of Wide Area Workflow (WAWF).
• Strong proficiency with MS Excel and Word applications
• Highly detail oriented and organized.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus.
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
All work completed on-site, this is not a remote opportunity.