To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Quincy, IL
- Area Recruitment Manager
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Security Officer
Securitas USA • Quincy, IL
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career with a company where your customer service dedication will be truly valued? Join our team at Securitas! We are the most locally-focused security company in the United States, with over 650 local branch managers and more than 90,000 security officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses. Our fundamental values-Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness-serve as guidance for all of our employees in building trust with customers, colleagues and the surrounding community.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking personable Retail Security Officers to play a key role, serving as the first point of contact our clients can reach at an assigned site. This will involve, maintaining a positive environment and providing an exceptional customer experience. We provide clear training paths and development tools for all our employees, from security officers to management. If customer service is your passion, and would like to grow your career with a collaborative and supportive company, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Retail Security Officer (Safety Guard / Protective Services)
As a Retail Security Officer, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site. This will involve, providing safety of client property and personnel, while making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
Specific responsibilities for this customer service role include:
- Preserving order and acting to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Responding to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
- Preparing logs and reports as required