To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cambridge, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Scheduling Technical Analyst
Procom • Cambridge, MA
Posted 11 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Scheduling Technical Analyst
On behalf of our client, Procom Services is searching for a Scheduling Technical Analyst for a contract opportunity in Cambridge, MA.
Scheduling Technical Analyst Job Details
• Leading the Onsite-offshore team members monitoring critical Application Alerts
- Monitor all Rundeck queues to ensure there are no processing delays including, request queue, ready queue and active queue. Late queue entries require immediate attention in Batch Monitoring and Job Scheduling.
• Support to provide operational batch support, successfully maintain day to day operations and document activities accordingly on a 24/7 basis.
• Lead the team to migrate job schedules from Maestro to Rundeck
• Lead the team to setup monitoring jobs in Nagioso Assist with testing and validating job migration
• Co-ordinate with various teams for issues, for supporting the job scheduling migrations (post migration/transition phase as well) and further for new job schedules setup, ensuring the relevant Apps dependencies are covered
• Escalate Rundeck related issues to tools support team, contact application/server on-call person / create ticket for job failures
• Timely resolution / escalation of job failures (abends) that helps in timely batch cycle completion.
• Handle Ad-hoc request for job execution
• Proposes and implements solutions to improve processes related to the environment and batch scheduling.
• Follow the documentation for the jobs failed and action to be taken accordingly.
• Schedule jobs based on request from support / Application teams
• Build relationships with customer teams, application owners and resources
Scheduling Technical Analyst Mandatory Skills
• Experience with job scheduling tools Rundeck and IBM Workload Scheduler (IWSd - also known as Maestro).
• Experience of migrating job schedules from one tool to another (e.g Maestro to Rundeck) or any other combination.
• Experience of Installing Rundeck software on RHEL, (software installation and upgrades)
• Experience of server and application monitoring tools (Nagios) Good knowledge in LINUX / Solaris / Windows Operating Systems, should be able to identify the system and triage the requests
• Experience with Oracle Database query tools, including the ability to write simple health check SQL queries Experience with AWS will be nice to have
- Must be able to work effectively in Onsite-offshore team structure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Scheduling Technical Analyst Start Date
Scheduling Technical Analyst Assignment Length
"Please note that we are not able to work with candidates on H1B Visas or candidates represented by third parties."