To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Rep - Existing Installation
Schindler Elevator Corporation • Miami, FL
Posted 11 days ago
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company's success are over 58,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
With U.S. Headquarters in Morristown, New Jersey, and Canadian Headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Schindler Elevator Corporation is the North American operating entity of the Switzerland-based Schindler Group. Schindler is one of the leading global manufacturers of elevators, escalators and moving walks. Schindler employs over 5,000 people in more than 230 locations in North America. The company specializes in latest-technology engineering as well as mechanical and micro-technology products designed and rigorously tested for comfort, efficiency and reliability. Schindler products can be found in many well-known buildings throughout Canada, including Scotia Plaza, Bay & Adelaide, World on Yonge, Edmonton Arena, Calgary Airport, and Vancouver Canada Line.
Mobility is the goal
- Identifies opportunities through key customer contacts and industry information to locate sources for sale of company products and services.
- Prepares documentation for prospective customers and ensures it is communicated appropriately.
- Responsible for effectively managing the existing customer accounts while focusing on account growth
- Meet and/or exceed assigned sales and customer objectives
- Negotiate contract terms favorable to company
- Analyze customer needs and secure desirable business through application of company products and services
- Maintain favorable client relationships
- Assess and follow customer complaints to satisfactory resolution
- Prepare estimates for the sale of company products and services
- Prepare and maintain required customer information and files in accordance with established procedures
- Work with owner and building management in obtaining maintenance agreement, renewal of agreements as well as updates to their system either to meet new code requirements or through application of new technologies
- Source, analyze, communicate and apply competitive data for competitive advantage to company
- Communicate to both customer and internal operations the necessary information to assure customer satisfaction and achieve sales cost objective
- Retain and grow customer base
- Accounts receivable management for assigned accounts
- Develop negotiating strategies with minimum monitoring by management
- Plan, develop and implement sales strategies on specific negotiations that are consistent with internal product strategy while, at the same time, fully reflective of customer requirements and competitive offerings
- Understand financial goals and expectations of company
- Participate in company professional development programs to enhance working knowledge of elevator company products, services and procedures.
Mobility needs you
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Finance, or Accounting preferred.
- Experience: 2-5 yrs of technical Business-to-Business sales preferred
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite software, Lotus Notes, SAP preferred