To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Behavioral Health Tech
Acadia-Healthcare • Springfield, MO
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
* Observe patient behaviors, record their conditions and lead them in therapeutic, education and recreational activities
* May consult with doctors, physician assistants and other mental health professionals including social workers, therapists and Lakeland School Teachers
* Help patients/residents with daily living activities such as eating, dressing and bathing
* Assesses level of aggression and uses least restrictive means to manage aggressive behavior, avoid seclusion and restraint whenever possible
* Demonstrate solid interpersonal skills with co-workers, patients, family members and external contacts
* Demonstrate maturity, emotional stability, sensitivity and be patient when engaging and helping patients especially during stressful situations
* Maintain professional boundaries at all time with patients and staff
* Be focused at all times and maintain attention to detail
* Be a positive role model to patients/residents and co-workers