To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
440 South Market Avenue
Springfield, MO 65806
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Behavioral Health Tech
Acadia-Healthcare • Springfield, MO
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
* Observe patient behaviors, record their conditions and lead them in therapeutic, education and recreational activities
* May consult with doctors, physician assistants and other mental health professionals including social workers, therapists and Lakeland School Teachers
* Help patients/residents with daily living activities such as eating, dressing and bathing
* Assesses level of aggression and uses least restrictive means to manage aggressive behavior, avoid seclusion and restraint whenever possible
* Demonstrate solid interpersonal skills with co-workers, patients, family members and external contacts
* Demonstrate maturity, emotional stability, sensitivity and be patient when engaging and helping patients especially during stressful situations
* Maintain professional boundaries at all time with patients and staff
* Be focused at all times and maintain attention to detail
* Be a positive role model to patients/residents and co-workers
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.Qualifications Skills
Licenses & Certifications