To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
23 Eagle Mountain Boulevard
Batesville, AR 72501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Stage • Batesville, AR
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
REPORTS TO: Store Manager/Assistant Manager
To serve a dual function in the store, that of a Sales Associate, and that of a Supervisor. A Supervisor’s priority is selling and customer service. The Supervisor will function as a key carrier (manager-in-charge) during designated shifts as part of the management schedule in the absence of another member of management.
- Achieve store goals through superior customer service.
- Always be professional, friendly, and courteous with a positive attitude.
- Invite customers to:
o Open a private label credit card and become Premier Rewards Member
o Become a Club 50 Plus member (if applicable)
o Subscribe to Magazine offer
- Greet/acknowledge each customer promptly as they enter the department in a friendly manner with a smile.
- Interrupt store tasks to assist and answer questions for customers in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Suggest additional merchandise to customers on sales floor, at wrap stations, and in fitting rooms.
- Follow-up on customers in fitting rooms to see if they need additional service.
- Maintain the store and all wrap stations in a clean, neat, and organized manner.
- Maintain merchandise presentation to company standards.
- Complete all store tasks in an accurate and timely manner, including the following:
o POS/Sale Set-up prior to sale start date (to include signing)
o PCAs (price changes) completed by close of business on the effective date
o Transfers completed by close of business on the effective date
o Damages completed by close of business on the effective date
o Merchandise counts
o Key in telephone number and e-mail address when prompted at the POS
- Ring the customer up in a prompt and efficient manner
- Thank the customer by name and invite them to come back at the close of each sale
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Practice Loss Prevention Standards at all times
- Alert management of suspicious situations
- Follow check approval procedures
- Handle all returns/exchanges according to company policies/procedures
- Opening and closing the store
- Protecting all company assets
- Ensuring proper execution of all store operations and company programs
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service and satisfaction
- Maintaining company standards throughout the store
- Ensure entire staff is working to achieve controllable goals
- Delegate and follow-up when appropriate for understanding and ensure compliance
This list is a general summary of the duties and responsibilities for this position. However, there may be other responsibilities as directed by the company or the immediate supervisor to meet the needs of the business.