To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Morton Grove, IL 60053
- Sierra Charles
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Scientific Resources • Morton Grove, IL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FOOD SCIENTIST Morton Grove, IL
Kelly Scientific Resources has a Direct Hire opportunity for Food Scientist with a client in Morton Grove, IL.
Food Scientist Duties:
• Shut down lines/department when a serious food safety issue is noticed
• Work independently alongside production employees
• Check oil FFA and water chlorine
• HACCP and GMP training
• Manage testing for incoming raw materials and finished goods
• Perform metal detector checks as an audit during production
• Conduct internal plant, glass, and brittle plastic audits
• Responsible to maintain lab equipment, supplies, and lab standards
• Perform scale checks daily
• Decision making ability
• Responsible for food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
Food Scientist Requirements:
• Bachelors or Masters Degree science related field of study
• 0-5 years production food experience or pharma industry experience
• Open to entry level candidates with only Bachelors degree
• Have a passion to be in the food industry
• On the job training is provided
• GMP is required only if you have food production experience
• Customer service skills
• Leadership experience
• Able to work independently
- Work schedule is 11pm-7am with flexibility working weekends
- Overtime is required on occasion, depending on production volume
Entry level pay max $15.00 hourly will receive a merit increase up to 5% after 6 months contingent upon performance
Please “APPLY NOW” for Immediate Consideration!
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.