To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hazelwood, MO 63042
- Volt Workforce Solutions
- Phone: 314/731-8218
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Hazelwood, MO
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The purpose of this job is to support and sustain instrument manufacturing activities and facilitate efficient operations within the production environment, optimize existing processes and ensure established production goals are achieved.
- Resolve technical problems on the production floor
- Resolve non-conforming material issues and coordinate corrective measures
- Evaluate new technological solutions determine feasibility, implementation and validation requirements
- Initiate and conducts validation of production processes and test equipment.
- Identify quality issues and manage resolutions
- Define, review and verify product Bill of Materials (BOM) structures, assembly instructions and test procedures
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of electro/mechanical production processes
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering design processes, tooling, production, and assembly methods
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes (molding, machining, stamping, etc.)
- Ability to interpret schematics and drawings
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Knowledge of product design
- Knowledge of FDA, QSR and ISO quality systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Written and verbal communication skills
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.