To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Williamsport, PA 17701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Joerns Healthcare, LLC • Williamsport, PA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Joerns Healthcare is a leading national distributor of therapeutic support surfaces, bariatric care equipment, negative pressure wound therapy systems, and safe patient handling solutions. We serve special patient handling needs across the entire continuum of care, including acute care hospitals, long term acute care hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation facilities, and hospice centers.
We continually strive to provide the most exceptional service, the most affordable products, and the most innovative patient care solutions to our customers. We are currently searching for skilled, self-motivated and dedicated professionals to add to our team. We offer hands on training, benefits and an outstanding work environment.
At Joerns Healthcare, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. Our employees also receive Paid Vacation and Holidays. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
The Delivery Technician is responsible for delivery, pick up, and service of company product to the customer facilities in a timely and professional manner, including educating the patient/care giver on the safe operation and use of company product.
This individual will also be responsible for product care and maintenance, product repair, warehouse/shop duties, vehicle care and maintenance, and tracking of inventory at all times.Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Work/drive safely in all aspects of job
- Responsible for delivery and set up of product in accordance with arranged schedule to the customer/patient in a timely and professional manner
- Instructs and demonstrates patient/care giver/nurse on proper and safe use of product
- Loads and unloads product in an orderly and secure manner in accordance with set policies and procedure
- Completes vehicles safety checks in accordance with set procedures.
- Drives safely and defensively obeying all traffic law
- Provides safe environment for the patient at all time
- Checks electrical outlets for power and proper ground when delivering electrically powered home medical equipment, in addition to observing entire environment/surroundings for any concerns in accordance with set procedures
- Completes required paperwork upon delivery, pick up, or service of product and follows and adheres to HIPAA guidelines
- Rotates on-call availability with Field Service Technicians, including nights & weekends and travel up to two weeks at a time as needed
- Cleans, disinfects, repairs, and quality checks all products as required in accordance with set procedures
- Complete all required training
High School Diploma or equivalentRequired Skills & Experience
- 2 years of customer interface or comparable experience
- Must be dedicated to providing outstanding customer service
- Must have ability to work extended hours, including some evenings weekends and travel
- Ability to safely lift, push or pull up to 100 lbs with or without accommodations
- Transports deliveries according to manifest in a safe, responsible manner and in accordance with company procedures and applicable DOT regulations
- Previous driving/delivery experience
- Previous durable medical equipment (DME) experience is preferred
- Computer skills, such as experience with Outlook email, Microsoft Excel, and smart phones such as IPhone or Android
- Ability to work independently and in team environment
- Good communication skills (verbal and written), along with good organizational skills
Joerns Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer