To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, MA
- Tom Medvec
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Swiss CNC Engineering Technician
Medvec Resources Group • Springfield, MA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Swiss CNC Programmer
INCOME: up to $90K year
This corporation provides a relocation package to transition you to their area.
A large high tech solutions provider with facilities throughout the USA continues to lead their market. They are the largest company in their field serving a wide range of high tech industries in North America. They provide innovate technology to the aerospace, medical, power generation, transportation, defense, commercial, electric and other industries. They are proud of their long history and longevity of their valued team.
WHY THIS POSITION:
· A career path into engineering.
· Training and career development.
· Work outside of the day to day production.
· Gain experience on new state of the art swiss lathes.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
· Low cost health insurance choices
· Dental, life, short/long term disability, Ad&D.
· Flexible spending accounts.
· 401K with company contribution.
· Tuition reimbursement.
· Company paid holidays, vacation, sick and personal time off.
· Many other good benefits.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
· Direct knowledge of swiss CNC lathes or swiss CNC screw machines.
· A minimum of 5 years processing and programming swiss CNC lathes.
· Ability to set up, prove out and optimize processes.
· Knowledge of CNC code and experience programming. Esprit or Partmaker cam software is preferred.
· Knowledge of cutting tool applications.
· Experience on either Citizen, Star, Tsugami, Nexturn, Ganesh, Hanwha
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Review prints, solid models and Gd&T.
· Calculate cycle times, surface footage and plan the approach to metal removal.
· Specify collets, tool holders, cutting tools, guide bushings and machine attachments.
· Interact with tooling and work holding vendors.
· Generate CNC code programming offline manually or with cam software. Partmaker or Esprit is preferred.
· Set up the swiss CNC lathes, debug, troubleshoot and find solutions to optimize processes prior to production.
· Train others on the process, program and set up.
Keywords: swiss cnc lathe, swiss turn, swiss style, swiss screw, Citizen, Marubeni, Cincom, Star, Tsugami, Tornos Deco, Nomura, Ganesh, Nexturn, orthopedic, implants, bone screws, surgical instructions, medical device, medical implants, fda, partmaker, esprit, manufacturing engineer, process engineer, cnc programmer, swiss cnc engineer, swiss lathe engineer.