To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milford, MA
- Tom Medvec
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CNC Lathe Machinist
Medvec Resources Group • Milford, MA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CNC Lathe Machinist
LOCATION: Franklin, MA
EQUIPMENT: 2 axis CNC lathes or 3 axis dual spindle dual turret with live tooling and/or Swiss CNC lathes
CONTROLS: Fanuc CNC Controls
SHIFT: 1st or 2nd Shift
INCOME: up to $33 per hour – overtime available
WHAT THEY OFFER:
· 2 weeks of vacation to start
· 5 sick days
· Very low cost health, dental, vision, life and Ad&d insurance
· Identify theft insurance
· Flexible spending and health savings accounts
· 401K with company match
· Employee assistance program (EAP)
WHY THIS COMPANY:
· Growing division serving the aerospace industry.
· Fantastic Benefits
· State of the Art CNC Machine Tools
· Continuous Investment in New Equipment
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
· Global publicly treaded corporation on Nasdaq
· Growing by sales and acquisition
· Corporation established in 1980
· Corporation serving the aerospace, medical, power generation and transportation industries
Keywords: multi axis cnc mills, cnc miller, cnc machining centers, 5 axis mills, 4 axis mill, mill/turn, mill-turn, mill turn, turn/mill, turn-mill, turn mill, swiss cnc lathe, swiss cnc screw machine, swiss lathe, vmc, hmc, horizontal machining, vertical machining, cnc machining, cnc programmer, mastercam, camworks, cnc lathes, cnc turning, fanuc controls, class a machinist, twin spindle lathe, dual spindle lathe, live tooling, star, citizen, tsugami, vertical milling, horizontal milling, solidworks, cnc set up operator, cnc machinist, machinist, aerospace, medical, device device, orthopedic implant, power generation
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
· 5 plus years of CNC lathe or swiss CNC lathe set up and operation.
· Work from Gd&T, set up sheets, tool lists and work instructions.
· Experience in a close tolerance environment holding ( +/-0002 )
· Ability to read G code.
· Knowledge of machining methods, speeds, feeds and cutting tools.
· Ability to use computers, call up drawings and maintain quality data.
· Experience in aerospace or machining of exotic alloys is preferred.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Work from set up sheets, tool lists and set up instructions.
· Call u or download CNC programs
· Set collets, chuck jaws, guide bushings.
· Set cutting tools, tool holders and change tooling as required.
· Touch off tooling, off set and limited editing.
· Load stock.
· Perform first piece and in-process inspections.
· Maintain a safe, clean and organized work station.
· Troubleshoot or debug tooling and machining issues.