LPN Nurse Part Time
Are you an LPN Licensed Practical Nurse seeking to fill those extra shifts? This opportunity is for YOU. Apply today for immediate consideration.
As a part time Licensed Practical Nurse LPN, you will work outside the walls of a hospital setting in the comfort of the patient’s home on a flexible schedule. If you are spending 12 hours on your feet or rushing from patient to patient with no time to provide quality patient care, this would be the perfect opportunity to change your work environment. Our nurses have the time and a balanced schedule to build strong one-on-one relationships with your patients and their families.
As a LPN Home Care Nures your nursing responsibilities will include:
• Training and education of family members
• Medication administration of prescribed treatments and therapies
• Communication with other members of the patients' multidisciplinary team
• Supply management
• Emergency management
• Trach Care | Vent Care | G Tube Feeding Care
LPN Licensed Practical Nurses at WHITE GLOVE benefit from unique benefits which include:
• Flexibility with scheduling
• Great shift differentials
• Extensive training for all nurses that work at White Glove to ensure they will be successful
• Location with an easy commute from your home
•Short commute times – we match you to cases near your home
•A positive and stable work environment and the tools you need to do your job. We invest in our nursing team!
In addition, no experience is needed to apply, FREE hands on Home Health Nurse training will be provided with competence to your satisfaction.
Apply directly to this job and a friendly recruiter will reach out to you shortly.
White Glove Community Care
844-828-2666 X 3354
Required Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse LPN current license
Licensed Practical Nurse