To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Boston, Dorchester area, MA 02124
- Brian Blum
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kitchen Manager with a Culinary Degree
Gecko Hospitality - MA, VT, ME & NH • South Boston, Dorchester area, MA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Scratch Kitchen , Creative, Casual Theme
If you are a Kitchen Manager who has a passion for getting all the details perfect, our restaurant is looking for you! We are a lively restaurant who wants the kitchen staff to be upbeat, fun and have the ability to deliver top notch dishes. We deliver craveable food with unique touches, which is why we need a Kitchen Manager that thrives off of being creative and loves to add their own personal touch to each dish. With opening just 6 years ago, our company is looking for a Kitchen Manager who can pick things up quickly and lead a team of strong cooks. Come and join our one of a kind team, who has a passion for perfection and fun in the kitchen. Apply today for this phenomenal opportunity as a Kitchen Manager for our location in Boston, MA.
Job Title: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manger will be in charge of overseeing all BOH operations in the restaurant. This Kitchen Manager will ensure guest total satisfaction, increase sales and increase profitability by following company policies and procedures and will oversee all hiring, training, and development of BOH employees and their continued development. The Kitchen Manager will ensure food safety and sanitation and will monitor food and beverage quality and execution. As the Kitchen Manager, you will conduct weekly inventories to make sure proper amounts are stocked and to assess ordering patterns and make adjustments, will prepare and receive orders of food and beverages, and will monitor and validate daily prep production.
- Medical Insurance
- Advancement Potential
- Paid Vacation
- This position requires a culinary degree and one year experience as a Sous Chef or Kitchen Manager in a high volume environment
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Kitchen Manager must possess
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- Open availability is a requirement for the Kitchen Manager
Apply Now-Kitchen Manager located in Boston, MA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Brian Blum.
Our clients are looking for the best Kitchen Manager Professionals with strong history of success. If you can meet the challenge and rise to the top then we can help you.
- one year of current Kitchen Manager experience
- Strong Kitchen Manager operational background and knowledge
- The Kitchen Manager should possess exceptional people skills
- The Kitchen Manager should possess problem solving skills
- Top notch Kitchen Manager with communication and writing skills
- A drive to be the best Kitchen Manager Professional
© 2017 Gecko Hospitality
Related Terms: restaurant | restaurant jobs | restaurant job | restaurant employment | restaurant careers | general manager | sous chef | assistant manager | bar manager | FOH manager | BOH manager | assistant general manager | restaurant management | managers | restaurant management careers | manager | recruiter | recruitment | career | kitchen manager full service