To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Suwanee, GA 30024
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quest Financial • Suwanee, GA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Key Responsibilities and Duties / Essential Functions:
- Accurate and timely processing of payrolls and coordinating with third party vendors in the US, Canada and Mexico. Review of payroll in Brazil (processed by third party).
- Responsible for processing and reconciling required transactions in a timely and correct manner such as verifying all payroll and tax deposits, benefits elections and deductions, 401k contributions, matching contributions, loan payments, wage garnishments, etc.
- Responsible for all compliance reporting including EEO1, Vets 100, OSHA, AA, ACA, and staying up to date on any new laws and regulations.
- Provide all required monthly reports to the accounting department.
- Responsible for ensuring all payments are made for group health benefits and verification of bills.
- Review policies as needed and update for compliance
- Advise managers on HR topics (compliance, benefits, disciplinary, etc.)
- Understand and maintain knowledge of payroll systems, including the benefits and limitations of what the system can and cannot perform.
- Continuously seek to improve efficiency and/or simplification of processes.
- Fosters strong working relationships with peers and management in order to develop efficient and effective cross-functional relationships. Will work with colleagues and/or third parties in Mexico, Germany, Brazil and Canada.
- Administer updates to ADP Portal as needed
- Assist in recruiting activities including conducting interviews, placing recruiting advertisements and screening resumes for qualified candidates.
- Ensure FMLA and Disability leaves and COBRA claims are processed properly by third party providers.
- Manage any worker’s compensation claims.
- Assist with onboarding including background checks and new hire orientation.
- Responsible for maintaining integrity of all personnel, benefit and I-9 files. Ensure always audit ready.
- Working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now and EZ Labor strongly preferred
- Must have prior experience using HR information systems for data storage, analysis and reporting
- Must have knowledge of US Labor laws (i.e. ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ACA) Must have ability to function independently with minimal supervision as well as work productively as part of a team environment
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Advanced MS Office Skills; including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred, HS diploma required 3-5 years’ experience multi state payroll experience
- Previous experience handling HR preferred
Domestic or international travel may be required, approximately 5 - 15%