Madeira Health Care Center
7885 Camargo Road
Madeira, OH 45243
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident’s assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or is an essential function of the position.
- Record all entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, etc., in an informative and descriptive manner.
- Report all changes in the resident’s condition to the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse as soon as practical.
- Report all accidents and incidents you observe on the shift that they occur.
- Inventory and mark the resident’s personal possessions when they are being transferred to a new room, or when being discharged.
- Participate in and receive the nursing report upon reporting for duty.
- Immediately notify the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse of any resident leaving/missing from the facility.
- Follow established safety precautions in the performance of all duties.
- Assist residents with daily ADLs.
- Assist residents with bath functions (i.e., bedbath, tub or shower bath, etc.) as directed.
- Works throughout the nursing service area (i.e., drug rooms, nurses’ stations, resident rooms, etc.).
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Is involved with residents, family members, personnel, visitors, government agencies/personnel, under varying conditions.
- Works beyond normal working hours, on weekends and holidays, and in other positions temporarily, when necessary.
- Is subject to call-back during emergency conditions (e.g., severe weather, evacuation, post-disaster, etc.).
- Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with laws of this state.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability and willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm as well as a willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
Want to work in a 5 star facility? We have all five stars!!!
Want to truly make a difference for others??? You can with us!!!!
Join us as we prepare to open a brand new rehab building!!!
Premier Health Care is searching for a few STNA's for Madeira Health Care Center in Madeira, Ohio. We are dedicated to outstanding customer experiences and excellence in care delivery.
Madeira Health Care Center is an 98 bed skilled nursing facility located in Madeira, Ohio
Certified Nursing Assistant